Summer is under way on Steiner Road in Amador County. Join us for Sippin’ On Steiner! We invite you to indulge in seasonal delights for an exclusive event among the stunning views, vines and wines. Each of the 9 Steiner Road wineries will be offering a special selection of wine experiences ranging from pairings, library releases, art and music. Discover the finesse, elegance and diversity of the Steiner Road wineries, Amador County’s first wine trail.
- Tickets are $25, which includes a Start on Steiner logo glass, an array of exclusive pass holder tastings, pairings and wine specials. DD ticket $5.
- Prior ticket purchase is required. Space is limited and tickets will sell out.
- All attendees must be 21years of age or older to attend. We apologize but due to the adult nature of the event, we will not be able to accommodate minors.
- Bella Grace Vineyards Join Bella Grace at their Wine Cave for savory Chicken Street Tacos and fresh Davis Ranch Corn topped with our amazing Jalapeño Olive Oil. Pair your food with double gold medal wines, including Vermentino, Viognier, Old Vine Zinfandel, and Barbera. Our Vermentino was recently named Best of Show at 4 Fires Festival and Best White Wine at the Sunset Magazine wine competition.
- Charles Spinetta Winery Come taste our estate bottled red wines, or our chilled fun and yummy sweet wines, which are so refreshing on a warm day. Our wildlife art gallery is featuring a rare selection of Carl Brenders framed art.
- Deaver Vineyards Enjoy our newly released Zinfandel Sparkling and Zinfandel Rose wines alongside some delightful food pairings. Next, taste our Sangiovese (Gold Medal-Amador County) and our always fantastic Signature Zinfandel and estate Petite Sirah! Take advantage of this SOS event with 25% off event case sales.
- Dillian Wines Chef KC from Bistro 49 will provide small bites of his Bistro PB&J (braised pork belly; tomato jam; arugula-apple slaw; and herbed goat cheese mousse) paired with our 2017 Barbera and Grilled Mango Skewers dusted with Spiced Pistachios paired with our 2017 Semillon. Event sales and specials.
- Dobra Zemlja Winery Celebrate summer Croatian-style with Dobra Zemlja Winery as we do unconventional food pairings with our newly-released, summertime wines. Join us as we pair our 2018 Marsanne and 2018 Mali Ruz with seasonally-inspired mali (little) bites. Dobra, an experience like no other!
- DRIVEN Cellars will be pairing its Sauvignon Blanc, Rose and full bodied reds, including all four of our signature blends, with delicious small bites by Chef Jason. Music provided by Teal Wheels, featuring Ted Sopher and Joe Bellamy, from 1 to 4. If you like the music of Steely Dan, Teal Wheels is right in your ‘wheel’house!
- Iron Hub Winery welcomes you to our Tasting Room and patio with Sierra views. Our gold medal Rose' wine is superb with scrumptious cheesy pasta and 90 point Zinfandel wines are a perfect match for our famous Zinfandel brownies! Additional white and red wines are available for tasting and purchase.
- Rombauer Vineyards Come celebrate summer with Rombauer Vineyards and enjoy 2 delicious wine pairings. Start with our Napa Valley Sauvignon Blanc paired with a Smoked Oro King Salmon crostini with lime crème fraiche. Then end with our Rombauer Zinfandel paired with Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms. Our new tasting room awaits you!
- Shenandoah Vineyards Enjoy award-winning wines that will perfectly pair with our summertime inspired bites of Caprese Skewers and Italian Style Meatballs. Event specials and discounts will be available.